I am a graduating senior in Computer Science at UC Santa Barbara. I have both research and industrial experience in modern application security and data science. I am now open for job opportunities where I can apply my skills.
[Undisclosed] This vulnerability allows attackers to visit CVS internal network, which has potential to leak users (patients) personal information.
CTF (Capture the Flags)
I usually work on CTFs with two of my classmates who are both undergraduates. Our team is called by7ch. I mainly take care of challenges related to web applications and forensic.
- Ranked 23rd globally and 3rd among US teams.
- Ranked 6th as a team and first individually.
- Ranked 45th globally and 7th among US teams.
- Ranked 53rd globally and 6th among US teams.
- Ranked 78th globally and 6th among US teams.
- Ranked 86th globally and 14th among US teams.
- I am the lead organizer, DevOps engineer, and author of the challenges. The event has attracted more than 700 teams from all over the world and been rated as one of the best web security oriented CTFs.
IBKiller is a web platform for highschool students to share notes and videos, as well as practicing exam-style questions.
The DAUs have once reached 800+. I prototyped the website with Laravel then refactored it to microservices and splitted frontend and backend.
This leads to 92.8% reduction in average response time and 21.4% reduction in server load.